Austin Di Iulio
Timothy is a young brown raccoon with a dark brown "mask" over his black eyes, as well as dark brown paws, and feet. He has a black nose and light pink inner-ear.
Like any young child, Timothy is full of curiousity and innocene. He is warm-hearted and very kind to others. He works well with them, even if he may not agree with someone at times. His kindness causes him to struggle when it comes to being honest however, as he doesn't want to hurt others. He wishes to be seen as mature, and rarely ever teases others. He is very sympathetic and gentle, but he sometimes finds himself unable to resist his personal desires, rather than doing what is best.
Normally Timothy wears a blue and white striped shirt. For bed he wears a red and white buttoned shirt.
One of Timothy's best friends in the series. They may have a small crush on each other, due to their young ages and highly respect one-another. They're both friendly and kind to others.
Timothy was one of the first students to befriend Charles and help him open up. They often play together.
Nora, Lilly, Grace, and Juanita
While he doesn't play with either of them nearly as much as the others, he is very kind to the girls and is patient with them.
Besides Yoko and Charles, Timothy is close with Fritz due to their shared interest and hobbies. They often hang out together.
Timothy and Claude don't get along in the books. But in the series he and Claude befriend each other after Timothy is able to get on his good side by helping him.
At first Timothy wasn't too happy to see her, implying they knew each other before school began. Over the course of the series he befriends her and enjoys playing soccer with her.
Timothy is very helpful towards his Teacher and class. He is one of the students to have a closer relationship with her.
Parents and other Adults
Timothy loves his family very much and admires his father. To other parents and adults he is respectful and polite.
- He loves using Slurpy Stars glue.
- For lunch Timothy likes Honey and Peanut Butter sandwiches.
- Timothy's voice actor also portrayed the lead character in the English version of Pecola. Ironically, both Pecola and Timothy wear blue and white striped shirts.
- Also note that Timothy's favorite stuffed animal is Pecola's species: a penguin.
- Both Timothy Goes to School and Pecola were animated by Nelvana; although the two shows are not identical in art style, let alone any form, the differences above still stick.
- In one of the books, Timothy was shown with a mischevious personality.
- In France, Timothy's name is spelled Timothée.